|Focusing your vision, achieving results|
-- Oprah Winfrey
by Michael Angier
1. We are Responsible for Our Life. And nobody else. Although all success requires the assistance and cooperation of others, our success can never be left to anyone else. Luck is not a strategy.
2. Life is Short. Whether we live 20 years or 100, our lives pass quickly. All the more reason to spend our life doing what we love. Since we never know how much time we have left, we should live each day as if it is our last—for it just may be.
3. You Can't Learn Less. We can only add to our knowledge. We don't have to give some of it up in exchange for new knowledge. Our ability to absorb and retain knowledge may just be unlimited.
4. Clarity Leads to Power. When we're clear, we're more effective. Our clarity reduces our mistakes and enables us to enlist the help of others. We are more powerful when we are clear, and we are weaker when we are confused.
5. What You Sow, You Reap. This is also called The Law of the Farm or The Law of Reciprocity. In order to continue to receive we must give.
6. You Can't Un-ring a Bell. No one can change what's already happened. Whatever is done is done. It's up to us whether we use the experience to learn or allow ourselves to be run by the experience.
7. It Takes a Long Time to Build a Good Reputation and Only a Short While to Ruin it. Trust and credibility is built slowly but can be lost almost instantly.
8. If You Don't Believe in Yourself, No One Else Will. People don't respect or follow anyone who doesn't have confidence in themselves. I think the Universe tends to trust us to the degree we trust ourselves.
9. It Doesn't Take Guts to Quit. Anyone can quit. And most people do—on their dreams and on themselves.
10. We Can Accomplish Anything We Want, Just Not EVERYTHING We Want. It's too big a world. There are too many options, too many things and only a certain amount of time.
Copyright Michael Angier & Success Networks International. Used with Permission. Michael Angier is the founder and president of http://SuccessNet.org.
February 6, 2006
The Eighth Annual International Coaching Week is February 5 - 11, 2006. The event is designed to provide a week each year to educate the public about the benefits of coaching. This week is dedicated to sharing this process with others and to provide a public service as the coaching profession's way of contributing back to the community in which we live and work.
As part of this event, Andrea is offering free 15 minute coaching sessions to Coaching Tip of the Week readers. Call in from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern on Monday, February 6th, to discuss a business or personal issue and receive a free coaching session. No need to sign up. Just call in at the top of the hour or at 1/4 past, 1/2 past or 1/4 of the hour. Are you ready to add focus and accountability to your day? Do you want to crystallize issues and opportunities? Do you want to be more productive? This is what Andrea's clients say they get through coaching with Andrea. Come see what it's all about.
Andrea is available for individual coaching.
If you are
serious about reaching your goals and living with
greater fulfillment and satisfaction, consider using a
coach. To schedule a COMPLIMENTARY initial
consultation, send an e-mail to Andrea at
We never send unsolicited e-mail. If you have received this message and you did not subscribe yourself or you wish to unsubscribe your e-mail address from the list, please click the link below. You may also unsubscribe at http://coachandrea.com.
If you need to get in contact with us directly (if you have trouble ubscribing/unsubscribing, or have questions about the list itself), send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Copyright 2006. When you forward Coach Andrea's Coaching Tip of the Week to your friends and colleagues, please keep the copyright and contact information intact.
© 2000 Andrea Novakowski. All Rights Reserved | designed by The Complete Website