Are you taking on new responsibilities?
Do you need your team to work together better?
Do you find yourself struggling within the corporate environment?
Coaching can help you accomplish your professional goals!
- Improve your ability to work well and thrive within your corporate structure
- Build your leadership and management skills, improving your opportunities for advancement
- Clarify your management style and learn new strategies to get things done
- Achieve your goals in the most positive and effective way possible.
Ready to strengthen your professional life? Let’s Get Started
Some of the most important benefits of coaching evolve over the long-run, but even in the first few sessions you’ll find yourself thinking differently.
- Focus on the big-picture for action plans and measurements through biweekly strategic meetings
- Achieve clarity on new ideas, thoughts, and actions with your own objective sounding board
- Brainstorm for ideas, inspiration, and resources
- Be accountable through consistent status check-ins to reach accomplishments, renew commitments, and solve roadblocks
While there are many things that you can accomplish through coaching, here are the primary goals I tend to help Executives and Managers achieve:
- Set both personal and professional short and long term goals, identifying areas for development
- Define “Success for You” — an individualized process
- Identify and work on roadblocks to success: self-confidence, fear, perceptions, habits, assumptions
Get an objective viewpoint:
- Engage in a internal 360-assessment using a unique career/life mapping process
- Obtain feedback from key stakeholders
- Review your professional vision statement
Coaching helps you see things differently – more objectively and through the eyes of others.
Though we rarely touch on one single topic, here is a list of the most common topics I work on with Executives and Managers:
- Designing time to address the big picture
- Prioritizing: setting tasks against targeted goals
- Strategizing work-life balance
- Exploring career and personal development
- Overcoming obstacles and managing difficult situations successfully
- Building confidence in decision-making, leadership, conflict management, public speaking
- Managing time and energy effectively: avoiding counterproductive habits and prioritizing the right tasks
- Developing strategies for ongoing dialogue and assessment with colleagues and stakeholders
The Five Elements of Success:
- Core Values and Needs
- Vision & Goals
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication
- Relationships and Alliances
About Andrea’s Clients:
What do other Executives and Managers have to say after working with Andrea?
Andrea is a wonderful coach. She really listens to where you are in your life and gives advice that is thoughtful, supportive and action oriented. I cannot imagine anyone doing a better job at helping you wherever you are in your life and moving you to a better place.
Through coaching, I have a better sense of my role and where to focus my attention. Having someone I trust on my side is the greatest value.
My scheduled time with Andrea is actually one of the highlights of my week because she shares in my excitement over accomplishments, and helps me work through tough issues where I need a valued, but private opinion. Hiring Andrea is the best thing I’ve done to ensure the success of my business.
Andrea’s coaching has been transformative. She is calm, focused, incredibly aware, insightful and very intelligent. She is strongly supportive, in a realistic way that can mean helping you face yourself and your situation truthfully. She leads you through that truth, helps you to see it and understand it and to realign yourself so you are meeting your own needs and fulfilling your own potential for happiness and satisfaction.
I recommend Andrea for anyone who is serious about aligning their life (both personal and professional) with their core values and beliefs. Coaching with Andrea will create results, regardless of the issues being faced.
Andrea challenged me to push past my comfort level. She helped me realize the major obstacles that got in the way of my success. She helped me get out of my own way.
Andrea is an exceptional mentor coach. She held my vision when I became bogged down in details and that enabled me to refocus and ultimately achieve my goals. I cannot even begin to tell you all the goals I achieved by working with her. Through working with Andrea I am light years from when I began over 3 years ago. She is an exceptional coach and mentor.
CASE STUDIES: Executives