QUOTE OF THE WEEK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first.
-- Author Unknown
THE TOP 10 CRUCIAL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION
Answer these critical questions before your next presentation.You've spent a lot of time preparing your sales presentation. Don't sabotage it before you start. Ask yourself these ten questions before every presentation.
1. Is my mind free of distractions that could damage my performance?
2. Is the appointment confirmed?
3. Do I think of this prospect as a real person I want to do business with and not just a number?
4. Do I know how to get to the meeting place so I arrive on time?
5. Do I project a professional image?
6. Can I teach the client something he or she didn't know before?
7. Have I done my homework on the client, organization and industry?
8. Am I committed to helping the prospect succeed, or am I just adding one more sale to my quota?
9. Do I know what I'm going to say?
10.Can I add value to what I'm selling? (E.g., can I refer the client to other sources of information and support after I've made the sale?)
By Coach Karl, who can be visited on the web at
Copy right 97, 98, 99, 00, 2001 Coach U
COACHING CALL TO ACTION FOR CRUCIAL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION
Part II. Debrief the presentation.
1. Run through the questions again. How did you do?
2. Are there specific areas you found easier than others? More difficult?
3. What will you do to make all of these questions part of your natural process?
4. What are the commitments you made during the meeting that you need to complete?
5. What is your plan for completion?
© 2000 Andrea Novakowski. All Rights Reserved | designed by The Complete Website