|Focusing your vision, achieving results|
-- Susan Taylor
by Diana Robinson
1. Does my life reflect my values?
2. What do I want my life to be about?
3. Do I either know the direction I want my life to go OR have sufficient faith in a higher power to trust that I do not need to know? (This is different from being a straw in the wind.)
4. Am I putting my time and energy into the areas that are most important to me?
5. What areas of my life am I short-changing?
6. Am I giving too much power to negative influences?
7. Am I unknowingly closing out people I care about?
8. Am I giving enough time to nurturing/replenishing myself?
9. Am I cultivating and making room for the influences I want to come into my life?
10. With all of the above answered, how can I re-allocate my resources, my time and my energy, to reflect my true values and to move me in the direction I am seeking?
Today is the beginning of the long 4th of July weekend in the United States. Enjoy your holiday with family and friends honoring all that we have.
July 21, 2005
Last month the focus of our call was cleaning up the piles on our desk. We started the day with the quote, "Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." -- A. A. Milne. So if you want to organize with some fun and companionship, join us in Pounce on a Project on Thursday, July 21st, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Eastern. We will join as a group by phone and declare what you want to accomplish: putting together a new marketing piece, finishing that client project, backing up your computer before you buy a new one, making those cold calls, organizing your office, simplifying your filing system, or cleaning under your bed.
During the morning, the group will gather by phone a few times to check progress and get any support needed to finish with a bang. At noon, the group will celebrate their accomplishments. Who says projects have to be boring and tedious? Bring your lightness and fun and join us for the energization.
To sign up or learn more, call or e- mail Andrea by noon on July 20th. Feel free to share this with friends and co-workers, the more the merrier. (Cost of the program is only the cost of long distance phone calls.)
Andrea is available for individual coaching.
If you are
serious about reaching your goals and living with
greater fulfillment and satisfaction, consider using a
coach. To schedule a COMPLIMENTARY initial
consultation, send an e-mail to Andrea at
We never send unsolicited e-mail. If you have received this message and you did not subscribe yourself or you wish to unsubscribe your e-mail address from the list, please click the link below. You may also unsubscribe at http://coachandrea.com.
If you need to get in contact with us directly (if you have trouble ubscribing/unsubscribing, or have questions about the list itself), send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Copyright 2005. When you forward Coach Andrea's Coaching Tip of the Week to your friends and colleagues, please keep the copyright and contact information intact.
© 2000 Andrea Novakowski. All Rights Reserved | designed by The Complete Website