Are you at a crossroads in your career, or in your life? Are you daunted by decisions you need to make, or changes to which you must adjust? I can help you to navigate the shifts you are experiencing. Rather than fighting the experience, with coaching you can engage with it, learn from it, and emerge in a better position.
As your coach, I will be your sounding board, providing an objective but different perspective. I will be truthful, even when doing so will be difficult for you. I will be committed to helping you move toward achieving your goals.
Coaching is for you if you are ready to:
- Be in a place of clarity, focus and forward movement
- Make better business decisions based on a clear understanding of yourself and your business
- Create a plan of attack to accomplish your goals
- Stop getting in your own way
- Strengthen relationships both professionally and personally
- Pull yourself out of the day-to-day frenzy to see the big picture
- Take charge of your choices in life
- Build your confidence, ability to say no and remain calm under stress
- Take purposeful action instead of reacting to your business challenges
- Recognize what scenarios give you energy and which ones sap it
- Work with a partner who will help you get where you want to go
“Clarify what is important to you, then use that information as a foundation for your business and life.” ~ Coach Andrea
Is coaching with me right for you?
I create a secure and trusting place to work from, helping you to make the changes you want to make. I will provide tools to assist your introspection, enabling you to identify and remove obstacles to your progress, so that you can reach your goals.
Consider these questions to see if we can create synergy together.
- Are you a business owner, solopreneur or a leader in your business?
- Are you considering a transition or have you recently made a transition?
- Are you self-aware and/or want to be more so?
- Are you open-minded, curious and eager to learn?
- Do you like to delve beneath the surface and find the root cause of issues or problems?
- Do you want more time to focus on what’s most important to you?
- Are you proactive, motivated and willing to seize and capitalize on opportunities?
- Do you reflect on your own actions, considering their potential impacts?
- Are you capable of making big changes?
- Do you use your time wisely, coming to meetings prepared and with intention?
- Do you value working with a partner with a different perspective?
- Are you open to new approaches to expand your thinking and help you problem-solve?